USL Certification Process
- PRIOR TO ATTENDING CLASSROOM SESSION, complete US Lacrosse on-line training.
- Under the officials tab, select online courses. At this point you may be asked to log in to your US Lacrosse membership
- Click on the Catalog button in the middle of the page
- Under Catalog, select the 'Officiating Courses' tab.
- Select Option 1: 'Men's Game Officiating Courses'
- Select Option 1 under 'Men's Game Officiating Courses': 'Men's Officials - Rules Certification Online Course'
- Click on: '2019 Boys' Lacrosse Rules Online Course'
- Add the course to your cart, and proceed to checkout (this course is free with US Lacrosse membership)
- After you have completed the course purchase, go into your courses and click 'Launch'
- Complete course in order to receive your certificate.
- Please print off your certificate of completion and bring it with you to the classroom session
- AFTER ATTENDING CLASS SESSION, complete 2019 Boys Youth Rule Test and High School Rule Test
- Under the officials tab, select Rules Exams. At this point you may be asked to log in to your US Lacrosse membership
- Click on the red 'Access Exams' button on the page.
- Click on the 'Catalog' button
- Select option: "Officiating Courses'
- Select Option 3: 'Annual Officiating Rules Exams'
- Add the '2019 NFHS Boys' Lacrosse Rules Exam' to your cart. (blue shopping cart button on the right hand side)
- Add the '2019 Youth Boys' Lacrosse Rules Exam' to your cart. (blue shopping cart button on the right hand side)
- Reminder that both of these courses are free as a US Lacrosse member. Proceed to checkout and confirm purchase.
- After you have completed the course purchase, click on the start browsing button and you will return to 'My Courses'
- Click on launch next to each test and complete the tests. (it is suggested to complete the test on paper and go back in to fill the answers online after)